Pressure vessels and pressure equipment
It is essential that pressure systems always perform at a high level of safety.
Pressurised systems and related equipment used within the maritime industry are subject to special requirements. It is vital that you observe all regulations relating to safety and regular inspection.
DNV GL experts offer a broad service portfolio for pressure vessels, pressurised equipment and components.
We provide certification according to our DNV GL rules, PED, ASME and AD 2000. Furthermore, we approve repair procedures for steam boilers and thermal oil heaters on board ships.
Our expertise includes:
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers
- Steam boilers
- Gas cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Pipe couplings
- Flexible hoses
- Further pressure equipment
- Design approval and type approval according to our DNV GL rules
- Conformity assessment according to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 EC (PED)
- Approval of repair procedures for steam boilers and thermal oil heaters
- Approval of manufacturers of pressure vessels
- Technical support, e.g. assessment of calculations, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), expert advice on rules and requirements
Your business benefits from smooth certification processes as well as support in all issues of safety and compliance.
With DNV GL you gain:
- Customer trust and confidence in your products
- An excellent reputation as a high-quality service provider for the repair of steam boilers and oil heaters
- An expert partner at your side for all questions of design and operation