To avoid health hazards and dangerous situations, various standards for air locks and caissons apply. One of the most common requirements is an initial examination and regular inspection by authorised experts such as DNV GL.
Our experts certify air locks and caissons according to the relevant international standards:
- EN 12110
- Our DNV GL classification rules, based on the long-standing experience of our experts
- The European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and further international standards
Such examinations cover the design, manufacture and installation of the pressure equipment, and the functional testing of whole systems and their components. Periodic inspections ensure ongoing high safety levels and the reliability of these systems. To complement our certification services, DNV GL provides all-round expertise and support on the way to compliance. This includes the training of personnel, as well as engineering services such as design assessment, FEM calculation, vibration and noise analyses and feasibility studies.
With DNV GL you get all the benefits of a highly experienced partner at your side:
- Recognised certification for your system and its components from a classification society with an international reputation for excellence
- Expert support for all questions that need to be clarified for certification and compliance assessment
- Trust and confidence from your customers supported by the reputable DNV GL certification