The START package is available for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Below you find the description of the baseline START package that we offer. There may be slight local variations in the different countries where we operate.
A set of guidelines and collateral that builds knowledge on the new standard(s) and transition process. This is complimented with a suite of eLearning, classroom and/or on-site courses delivered by our professional trainers. Get a deeper understanding of the new standard and requirements, building effective competence for the journey ahead:
- Guideline: the standard(s) and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road-map and guidance on the transition process
- New ISO 2015 – explanation of changes
- Risk based thinking (e-learning)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (e-learning)
- Transition courses (public course or e-learning)
- Build an understanding of the new standard(s), requirements, rationale and logic.
- Immediately understand where to focus.
- Gain complete understanding of the process of transitioning to the new version.
- Get insight into possible opportunities for improvement .
- Obtain indication of your readiness to adopt the new requirements.